Tuesday, December 4, 2007

O Brave New World That Has Such Beverages In't!

When I was younger, there were two main varieties of milk: regular and chocolate. Somewhere along the line, strawberry milk was unveiled, and I figured I had seen the limits of what milk-flavoring technology could accomplish (those bottled Starbucks drinks occupy a gray area between milk and coffee).

But science marches onward, and I have recently discovered the existence of root beer milk. Weird. And yet strangely enticing. The same dairy also makes orange creme milk, which seems like a good way to recreate that time you woke up and were really tired or really hung over and poured orange juice on your Chex.

Unfortunately, these strange concoctions only seem to be available in Missouri and Kansas. Overall, I think it's one of the more tempting reasons to take a vacation to the heartland.

(via)

No comments: