Monday, July 14, 2008

Blogiversary!

So, do you remember what you were doing a year ago today? I do; I started a blog*!

This is actually my third blog; I experimented with it twice in college. My first attempt lasted a few weeks, the second dragged on for a few months. This one has lasted an eternity, relatively speaking.

The credit (or blame) for this longevity rests with you, dear readers. Specifically, those among you who have responded to things that I've written over the past year. So even if my entire readership could fit comfortably in a minivan, I'd like to thank all of you for letting me know that you exist.

Finally, I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge my loyal commenters: that spammer, that other spammer, and the guy who told me I was full of shit.

*With an astounding four posts on the first day! And the sad part is, I probably expected to keep up that pace.

No comments: